Nhằm củng cố, mở rộng, bổ sung cập nhật thêm con kiến thức cho các em học tập sinh, tandk.com.vn học hỏi gửi tới những em học viên tham khảo Đáp án bài bác tập Unit 6: Folk tales – bài xích tập môn giờ đồng hồ Anh lớp 8.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập tiếng anh lớp 8 unit 6
Chúc những em học tốt!
Đáp án bài tập Unit 6: Folk tales
Bài tập môn tiếng Anh lớp 8
PART 2: EXERCISES
B. VOCABULARY và GRAMMAR
2. Were you doing
3. Didn’t visit
5. Was reading
7. Were running
8. Did you find
9. Did she dance
10. Were watching
2.Were you studying
3. Was drinking
1. Taught/to ride/was
2. Do – go/ drives
3. Are going to
4. Did you use to play/ lived
5. Spent/ repairing
1. Used to lớn live – went
2. Used to earn – lost
3. Joined – didn’t use to lớn like
4. Did (you) use lớn travel – became
5. Used lớn work – dropped
6. Used khổng lồ see – had
7. Used to play – broke
8. Used to lớn drive – had
9. Used khổng lồ have – moved
1. In my opinion
3. I think
5. In addition
6. As I have noted
1. It is located in Duong Lam commune at a 45 km distance from Hanoi.
2. Phung Hung và Ngo Quyen were the two kings whose birthplace is Duong Lam Village.
3. It is typical for villages in the midlands in the North of Vietnam.
4. There are still nearly old 200 houses.
I. THE STORY OF A TOWN
Brighton is the largest seaside resort in the south-east of England.
At first the town was a fishing village and did not become popular until about 1800. Rich people began khổng lồ visit Brighton in large numbers và when King George IV decided to build a house there, it became very fashionable. The King continued khổng lồ visit it until 1827, but Queen Victoria did not lượt thích the house.
It is xuất hiện to the public every day & there is a special exhibition there in the summer.
Brighton offers all kinds of entertainment, from concerts and plays in the theatre lớn local attractions lượt thích the Aquarium.
The area of old houses known as The Lanes is a very attractive shopping centre, where visitors can buy souvenirs & antiques. The houseswere once lived in by fishermen but have now been converted into shops.Not far from The Lanes is a modern shopping centre with licensed restaurants and tables outdoors where you can enjoy a drink in good weather.
Brighton is within easy reach of London và has been a popular day out for Londoners for many years.
1. The weather in India is rather hot all year round, but you shouldn’t wear shorts or sleeveless shirts when visiting a pagoda.
2. Lim Festival is the festival of “Quan Ho” singing; moreover, it is also
3. People believe that the first person who visits their home during Tet holiday may determine their fortune for the whole year; however, the person who sweeps the floor on the first three days of this festive occasion might sweep away the wealth.
4. Lion dances are held when opening a new company, or connecting an activity because these dances are believed to bring good luck and prosperity và drive away evil.
5. If you come & visit a Chinese family, you should bear in mind not khổng lồ give an odd number of presents because odd numbers are considered unlucky in China.
1. Coffee is more expensive than tea.
2. I enjoy listening to lớn music.
3. The đen car is not as expensive as the red car.
(Or) The black car is cheaper than the red car.
5. The song “Chung ta khong thuoc ve nhau” is performed very beautifully by Son Tung M-TP.